Formulated from premium base oil and advanced additive systems to cater to a wide range of heavy duty hydraulic applications subjected to multi-ambient and operating temperatures. It meets the demanding requirements of modern transmission, hydraulic systems and oil-immersed brake fitted to heavy-duty off-highway equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent fire resistant properties throughout drain life
- Excellent resistance to oxidation, sludge and other depositbuild-up
- Robust antifoam, moisture and water separation characteristics
- Outstanding protection against rust and corrosion
- Extended drain interval while maintaining grade
- Ultimate anti-wear protection for longer equipment life
- Industries where hydraulic systems are exposed to fire such as aluminum smelters, steel mills etc.
- Hydraulic systems and power transmission systems where fire resistant oil is required
- Electric arc furnaces
- High pressure hydraulic presses
- High output systems powered through diferent type of gear and/or axial pumps