Thrust Hydraulic Oil HV
is a high performance hydraulic oil formulated from high quality base oil and advanced additive packages to provide superior protection against equipment wear, corrosion, and oxidation. It is designed to meet stringent manufacturer requirements where hydraulic systems operate in severe and multi-ambient conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Superior anti-wear protection for extended equipment life
- Robust cleansing properties against sludge and other deposit build-up
- Superior protection against rust and corrosion
- Outstanding air and water separation characteristics
- Extended drain interval while maintaining grade
- Multi-use in a wide range of hydraulic systems
- Hydraulic equipment subject to a wide variation in operating temperatures
- Hydraulic equipment subject to severe and high load operational conditions requiring anti-wear protection
- Hydraulic systems requiring complete protection against moisture and water, as well as critical deposit formation
- Mobile and stationary hydraulic systems used in manufacturing, construction, mining and agriculture
DIN 51524 Part 2 HLP TYPE, Denison HF-0,HF-1,HF-2, Eaton Vickers: M-2950 S, Cincinnati Machine: P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46), P-69 (ISO 68), ISO: 11158 (HM fluids), GM: LS/2, AFNOR: NF-E 48-603, Mannesman Rexroth (RE): 90 220-1, Swedish Standard (SS): 15 54 34 AM.