Shift ATF DEX VI
is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid. It is formulated from synthetic base fluids and performance additives to provide a cleaner, more consistent, reliable nd smooth operation of automatic transmission systems. It meets or exceeds leading manufacturer stringent requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-fleet compatibility
- Vibration free, exceptionally smooth gear shifting
- Outstanding oxidation stability resulting in cleaner automatic transmission systems
- Extended fluid life with robust anti-wear protection for longer transmission component life
- Excellent low temperature fluidity and circulation ensuring cold start performance
- Exceptional shear stability ensuring viscosity retention even under severe heavy duty and high temperature operating conditions
- Passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions
- On-highway and off-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Power steering units
- Mobile, industrial and marine hydraulic systems where this grade off luid is specified
Ford: Mercon® V and Mercon®, BMW: LA2634, ETL-7045E, T71141, MAN: 339F Ty V-1, V-2, Z-1, Z-2, Z-3, MB Sheet: 236.1, 236.2, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.9, 236.10, ZF: TE-ML 02F, TE ML 03D, TE-ML 04D, TE-ML 14A/14B/14C, TE-ML 16L, General Motors: Dexron® VI, Dexron® IV, Dexron® III, Dexron® II, Dexron®, JASO: 1-A, 2A-02, Allison: C-4, Aisin: JWS 3309 (all pplications), Toyota: TIII, TIV.