Shift ATF DEX III
is a premium quality automatic transmission fluid. It is formulated using highly refined base oils and advanced performance additives to provide oxidation resistance, extended oil life and wear protection. It meets or exceeds leading manufacturer stringent requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Vibration free and very smooth gear shifting
- Outstanding oxidation stability for cleaner automatic transmission systems
- Extended fluid life with robust anti-wear protection for longer transmission component life
- Excellent low temperature fluidity and circulation ensuring cold start performance
- Exceptional shear stability ensuring viscosity retention even under the severest heavy duty, high temperature operating conditions
- Modern automatic gearboxes and other transmission units of most passenger cars, trucks and buses
Suitable for service fill in automatic transmissions requiring
- DEXRON®-IID or MERCON® fluids
- Power steering units
- Mobile, industrial and marine hydraulic systems (where this grade of fluid is specified)
Ford: MERCON (M2C-138-CJ)/ (M2C-166-H), General Motors: Dexron® IID, Allison: C4/CAT TO-2, MB: 236.6/236.7, MAN: type 339C, Meets the requirements of ZF, Voith VW/Audi, Renk, Clark, cania and many others.