DEO is premium monograde diesel engine oil.
It is formulated from virgin base oil with added performance additives and is designed for use in an array of old diesel engines where monograde is preffered. It contains additional TBN
reserve with the severity of fuel in certain countries and deliver excellent protection against corrosion and soot.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- Superior control against sludge, varnish and other deposit build up
- Cleaner engine for prolonged life of engine components
- Excellent performance in hot, dusty and multi-altitude terrain driving / operating conditions.
- Mixed fleets of older design diesel engines - turbocharged or naturally aspirated
- Heavy duty on - highway high load trucks and buses, and off - highway mining, construction, generators and agricultural equipment
- Stationary diesel engines that run in warmer ambient conditions
API: CF / SF, MTU Type 2, Mercedes Benz 228.2, Allison C-4, MAN 270, Deutz.